This Unique Device

By: Danny Laux

Ever since I was given my iPad, I have greatly enjoyed it & found it very helpful with my schoolwork & other things as well. With this unique device, I have been able to take quick notes for my class, I have been able to read lots of web documents from it, I have been able to submit many of my documents for my classes through it & I have been able to use it during my leisure time. To make things better, it was much lighter & easier to carry than my regular laptop.

Oh, how I do hope that there are more classes where we can use an iPad. If there are, then I would be very happy! If there is any college professor who would like to try something new for their next semester in teaching, then you should certainly give the iPad a try & it just might work out for your class as it did with mine.

Well, I guess that’s all I can really say about the iPad. If anyone reading this has one, I hope you enjoy it & I hope it comes in handy when you need/want it next. Just be sure to keep it charged, because they can’t stay running forever! Oh & be sure to treat it well as well, because these things aren’t invincible to damage. But anyway, just be sure to take care of it and enjoy it as well!

Sent from my iPad