The recent upgrade provided by Apple for the iPad has made this revolutionary device more useful. Here are the features and recent changes.
- The button that was originally used for locking your screen rotation is no longer used for that function, it is now a mute button. To lock your screen, you have to tap the home button twice and then scroll through your recently used apps, until you find an icon that resembles a lock. Tap that and you have now locked your screen!
- One new feature now allows you to take screen shots on your iPad. By pressing the home and power off button simultaneously for a couple of seconds you will hear a camera shutter sound, and this allows you to take pictures of the screen.
- On this new operating system you can multi-task as well as create folders to help prevent clutter on your home screen. To create a folder, simply hold down an icon until all the icons shake, then put your finger on an app and then drag it on top of another app to create the folder. Folders are automatically named for you , but you can change the default name of each folder. The picture below allows you to see what the folder feature will look like while you’re creating a folder on your iPad.
- Wireless printing has been added. Please note that only certain HP printers are compatible with this feature. Click here for additional information.
- Air Play is now available which will allow you to steam media wirelessly to a Apple TV.
- A new feature called Find My iPad which is an app through Mobile Me, will allow you to find your iPad, iPhone or iPod anywhere. Click here for the link on this application.
Have you started using any of these awesome new features? What features would you like to have on your iPad?